Hey, don’t look at me. I don’t know what the show title means either. Then again, what does “Incoductic” mean? Exactly. Today marks Episode 37, where Joshua does more of his patented solo rambling and briefly touches on the idea of having an “OMG SLEEPY HOLLOW IZ SO AWESUM” segment on the show (because of the aforementioned “awesum”), discusses how the “-ber months” aren’t living up to their moniker in the Bay Area, extends a helping hand to a charitable cause and gives credit to an old wrestling friend who also once extended his hands… only to end up having them in a sling because of it.
- Yahoo downsizes engineering operations in India
- Reddit comes to Xbox One as the Reddx app
- Apple Sapphire Glass Supplier GT Advanced Files for Bankruptcy
- Night of the Living Geeks site
- Tweet picture from @Mata_Mayhem
- Extra Life 2014 Main site
- Joshua’s friend’s donation page on Extra Life
- Video of “The Last Ride” powerbomb
“What’s in My Head?”
Feel free to send us your comments, suggestions and questions!
Voicemail/Text Message: (347)-709-0501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org